Our chain blocks are robust and dependable and offer various features. They come with cross-hauling capabilities and load limiters to ensure that your safety is never compromised. Our lifting equipment products are manufactured from the highest quality steel materials precisely machined by us, offering a lightweight, compact and rugged construction, producing an exceptionally strong product resistant to impact damage. The low headroom allows for easy installation in the most restricted environments. The chain block is perfect for long term use with low maintenance and servicing costs.
At Ideal Lifting we specialize in various brands of quality engineered and performance tested chain blocks, varying from light duty to heavy duty chain blocks. These chain blocks improves work safety, increases service life, and fastens work cycles. Light duty chain blocks are used in smaller engineering shops where our heavy duty chain blocks are accepted in the mining and fuel industry.
Our quality and reliable chain blocks and lever hoists arrive with a certificate of compliance/load test certificate to provide advice and enlightenment to our customers, management staff, and inspectors.
Features of our heavy duty chain blocks include:
- Overload limiter
- Individually proof load tested with serial number
- Specially heat treated load chain
- Double pawls supporting fail-safe brake mechanism
- Bottom hook with thrust bearing enabling the lifted load to be moved in any direction without subjecting it to stress
- Wet friction discs with longer life
- Load sheave with sealed roller bearing
- Anchor plate avoiding overlowering